Friday, November 26, 2010

Make Up For Ever Foundation Shade Swatches

One of the most common questions people have about Make Up For Ever is - What shade am I? I know how difficult it must be to try and determine your shade online so I am hoping this post helps out a little. I am planning on posting as many foundations as I can but for now I am limited to a selection of shades.

The foundation is the High Definition Invisible Cover Foundation. This product promises flawless coverage with a natural finish (and it delivers).


And here they are...


Going from the bottom to the top are shades
107, 115, 117, 118, 120 and 123

And below...


Again from bottom to top we have
130, 135 and 155

I hope this helps give an idea of the shades...
If you have any other Make Up For Ever swatch requests let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment