Monday, August 30, 2010

Win a Bare Minerals Trio.. (Times up)

First I would like to extend a big thank you to the three lovely ladies who took the time to comment, I appreciate it! It seems as though the Mineral Foundation is a favourite and rightly so.

This morning I used Random.org and the winner came out as comment number 3 which is belsmusings.


Congrats! Please email me at misscolourplay@gmail.com with your postal address and your prize will be on its way!

----------

Thats right! One lucky reader will be taking home a little Bare Minerals trio containing



To enter simply leave a comment below this post telling me your favourite Bare Minerals product.

This giveaway is only open to individuals currently residing in Australia.

Comments will close on Monday, September 6 at 11.59pm and the winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator. Be sure to use a valid email address when commenting so that I can reach you if you win.

Goodluck!




3 comments:

  1. hands down the foundation is my favourite! i've purchased two jars from you in the past week. i'm in love with the smooth and flawless finish <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing compares to the foundation! You can go from day to night and look flawless. Some people say a diamond is a girl's best friend...give me a makeup case of Bare Escentual products any day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the mineral foundation..it is the only foundation I've found that actually suits my skin colour...every other shade from other brands are too light or too dark or too yellow on my skin. Bare Minerals is a godsend!

    ReplyDelete