Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nars Orgasm Illuminator - Summer Essential!

With promises to make your skin look refreshed, radiant and glowing how could you not want to try this product? Nars Orgasm Illuminator can be worn alone or under your foundation.

My preference is under foundation as I don't often go without. I find that it adds an extra glow to my skin without adding a layer of unwanted colour.


Below I have three swatches each with a different amount of product. As you can see from the top swatch (which isn't even fully blended in to my skin) it could be described as a very sheer glow. I have heard some people complain that it is too sheer.

To me though - this is one of the things I love about it. It shouldn't be compared to a blush or a tint, its just (as the name implies) an illuminator.


Here again you can see the product in all it's glory. I have blended the top swatch a little more and you can see that it just adds a lit up look to my skin. It has quite a fluid texture so it is easy to blend and a little goes a long way.

I choose to apply this to my cheeks but it can be worn all over the face.

How do you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment