Monday, August 30, 2010

The Multiple - South Beach

When I first came accross Nars The Multiple - South Beach I glanced over it as though it was another bronze looking product that would look atrocious on my light skin. And then these mini Multiple sticks came into my possession and I couldn't help but try it.

The shade is (accurately) described as shimmering apricot. I still hold that it has a bronze look to it, but in a good way. It's a warm, hearty apricot. And one that suits a variety of skintones!


It's a creamy formula that seems to just melt into the skin, blending without hesitation at the tips of your fingers. Unlike a cream though, the multiple stick dries to a weightless finish like a powder. There is no sticky, gunky feeling on the skin. Perfect for lips and cheeks (I prefer cheeks) it adds just a hint of colour and glow that I so desperately need in winter.



Now this is right up there with my other favourite Multiple stick - Copacabana (for entirely different reasons). I'll be going back for more once my mini stick runs out.

What are your favourite Multiples?

No comments:

Post a Comment