Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bare Minerals Liners & dessert worthy shadows

Finally, another post. After a number of customer requests to update the blog here we are!
I have been hesitant because I wasn't too sure of what I was doing.

I know my goal here was to show makeup on real skin but somewhere among the many products we have I got lost. I welcome your ideas and opinions so if you do have requests for certain products please let me know and I will do my very best.

Today I chose bold eyeliners and delicious (looking) eye shadows. All are from i.d Bare Minerals because when it comes to colour they have it down pat. There are so many to choose from and too many combinations to even consider but here are a couple of my favourites.



From the top left working in clockwise direction we have...
i.d Bare Minerals Liner Shadow - Sailor
i.d Bare Minerals Liner Shadow - Sugar Plum
i.d Bare Minerals Liner Shadow - Turquoise Sea

I adore these shades and even though they might strike you as a little bold you would be surprised at how versatile they really are. Sailor and Turquoise Sea are quite matte where as Sugar Plum has a beautiful shimmer.



And here again we have Sailor, Sugar Plum and Turquoise Sea.
With an interesting eye liner I find you don't need to work too hard with your eye shadow which is why I like these three. Anything to simplify!

Below we four luscious looking shadows with names that only increase my desire to play with them.

From top to bottom
i.d Bare Minerals Glimmer - Cherry Coco Truffle
i.d Bare Minerals Sheen - Berry Custard
i.d Bare Minerals Sheen - Mint
i.d Bare Minerals Sheen - Lemon Meringue

All four have a hint of shimmer with Cherry Coco Truffle being a true Glimmer. While in the jars the shades might appear strong but as you can see they come out so subtle with the exception of Cherry Coco. These shades are all available in the smaller jars which seem to last forever.


Well that's all for now. As mentioned above please feel free to email me or comment with ideas or products you would like to see on my pasty skin!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment