Saturday, March 20, 2010

See it for yourself!

One of the things I plan to do with this blog is to show real colours on real skin. I understand the difficulty of choosing shades online when you have little to go by and I hope to make things a little easier!

Today I am looking at Bare Escentuals - i.d Bare Minerals Diamond infused eyecolour and eyeliner. Bare Minerals is a leading mineral makeup brand trusted by women around the globe who want a flawless look without a lot of the nasties found in traditional makeup.

So, going from top to bottom here we have...

Bare Minerals Liner Shadow in Smoky Diamond
Bare Minerals Eyecolour in Cognac Diamond
Bare Minerals Eyecolour in Flawless Diamond



There are a couple of reasons why I adore these three shimmering beauties.

They blend perfectly together to create a multitude of looks for night and day. As with all of the Bare Minerals Liner shadows, you can wear Smoky Diamond wet or dry and achieve two different looks. I tend to lean toward neutrals and natural shades and this combination is perfect with its browns and pale peach tones.

And last but not least - they are infused with real diamond powder!


Here they are again... Look at them sparkle!

Well, that's it for today.

I will have a new set of goodies to swoon over soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment